Besides looking like you stuck your face in a bucket of tar, the experience was enjoyable. It tightened and felt like a "cooling" sensation. Taking it off was a little difficult, only because I didn't follow instructions. If I would've made the mask thick all around the edges, it'd be easier to peel. So, I improvised by scrunching my face and peeling from the middle out towards the edges. In the thinner areas I just washed off with water.
This is me, during the drying process...
When the mask came off, I was amazed when I took a close look at my skin. Almost all the black heads were gone (none that I could see), my skin was soft, almost like it was glowing. I have ultra sensitive skin and I loved this mask. I didn't have the blackheads re-appear for almost TWO WEEKS!! I give this my stamp of approval and I bought the mask to continue using.
I would recommend that if you have troubled (dry, oily or acne prone skin) to use the mask once a week. Go to Sephora and ask for a sample today! It's an awesome product and all Boscia products are all natural. Check out Boscia Luminizing Black Mask
~Sara

No comments:
Post a Comment