Monday, November 7, 2011

June 18 ~ Kim

Love these emails :)

Up Do's for I Do's not only did a great job with my hair and makeup for my June 18, 2011 wedding, but also made my mom, my aunt, and my four bridesmaids' hair and makeup look beautiful. We all felt like the "belle of the ball." Shanna was a true pro with our hair. She listened so carefully to what everyone wanted and was willing and able to make any last minute changes necessary. Steffani and Beth did beautiful makeup for us all (and were sensitive to my Aunt's skin allergies too!) I would recommend Up Do's for I Do's for hair and makeup to anyone getting married. They are true pros!

~ Kim

Check out some of her photos of Hamilton Photography's blog! We loves those guys!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...