Saturday, August 15, 2009

Congrats Merica and Vince

One of the most amazing things about what we do is we become friends with a lot of our brides and their bridesmaids....last year I helped Katie and her girls get ready. I remember doing Merica's (Katie's bridesmaid) hair specifically because I thought she had the coolest name ever but also because of her sweet personality! As I was doing her hair she was telling me all about the beginning stages of her wedding plans. She told me she wanted me to do her hair so I told her to contact me ASAP since we book so quickly! We touched base after Katie's wedding and she booked us! To my surprise I had to do the hardest thing I've ever had to do and give her a call over the winter to let her know I wouldn't be able to be a part of her wedding day since I was expecting and would be delivering our sweet baby girl near her date. I was so bummed. I knew I'd be knee deep in dirty diapers and unable to attend the "getting ready" part of her day. Mindy and Belen along with Danielle filled my shoes and helped Merica and her girls prepare for the big day! 

So here it is, the stages of how we meet our awesome brides and their girls. This photo is from Katie's 2008 Spring wedding....
Then we also were a part of Amy's winter wedding....
(Merica is one of her bridesmaids)

and now....it's Merica's turn! I was so happy Merica shared these gorgeous photos with us! Also, thanks again to Katie and Amy for allowing us to be a part of your own wedding. I personally have enjoyed meeting each of you and can only dream that all of our brides are as wonderful as each of you are! 

Congrats Merica and Vince! Happily Ever After!







1 comment:

amyle12 said...

Yay congrats Merica! We were all such beautiful brides because you girls are great at your job :-) Thanks again...I know all three of us couldn't have asked for better hair and makeup for our special days! ~~~Amy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...