Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Photo Shoot: Happy Birthday!

Earlier this week we had the pleasure of helping three lovely ladies celebrate their 14th birthday! We arrived to Jennifer Hughes' newly expanded studio. The golden floors, white walls and over sized windows are to die for! Stephanie Bradshaw had every detail taken care of and all I needed to do was some fab hair and makeup.  Enjoy some behind the scenes pics from my iPhone!








If I was back in high school, I'd totally hang out with these girls and I'd be in heaven if I got to do a photo shoot with Eleanor, Ali, Sarah , Jennifer and Stephanie. It was such a refreshing way to spend a Monday! To see the pro sneak peek, head over to Jennifer's blog to see her breathtaking images of these three ladies. Seriously go check it out. America's Next Top Model better watch their backs.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...