We are GIVING AWAY a $250 full set of Nova Lashes! This is probably one of most incredible giveaways to date!
Not sold yet? Check out this real life Instagram! These are really my (Ashley's) eyeballs!
How do you enter the contest?
Easy! Follow these steps!
2. Leave a comment on this blog post why you deserve these fantastic extensions.
Good Luck!



4 comments:
I would love to win these beautiful eyelashes to enhance my wedding look in September, 3 months away! I just had my hair and makeup trial and am so excited to have Lindsay and Ashley as my makeup/hair team for my big day- my bridesmaids and MOH are going to look amazing!
I would love to get Novalash so my husband can no longer complain about mascara on the pillowcases! Please pick me as I think Novalash is the key to a happy marriage!!
My actual Facebook status from 6/14:
I've decided I look like a troll without eyelash extensions. Too bad I realized it 8 days after skipping my last-chance fill-in. #BeautyEditorFunk #MaybeAHobbitWillLoveMe
As my sweet friend Kelly Cavallio can attest, I have been pouting every night--staring at my short, straight, blonde eyelashes and realizing I was BATTY for cutting off my last few extensions (which, to be fair, made me look like Courtney Love at 3 a.m.)
I have been desperately seeking a new partner in lash-extension crime--someone who can help me truly pick the length, style and maintenance plan that works for me.
This pick-me-up would mean so much! (It has been a tough, not-so-pretty month.)And I'm definitely looking for a long-term relationship with Novalash. (Not to mention a cute, single, funny 30-something male, if you happen to know any.) Getting my "flirt" on will be so much easier when I can bat my lashes with abandon.
Please, oh please. Pick me? (Or Kelly Cavallio, referenced above. Haha!) ;)
THANK YOU!
xoxo
Jess B
I'd LOVE to win a set of these lush lashes so I can achieve a glamorous summertime look!
And I'm following Up-Do's on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook!
Post a Comment