So many people want to know how we work. What's the process? Does the trial come first? Will you travel to us? Can we come to you? Well....to answer all the questions that our wonderful brides have for us we've complied a video of the step by step process. While the video is being edited and we aren't quite ready to share the final product with you, I do have some super fun photos documenting our movie stars!
We teamed up with John Rose Videography, Balance Photography, Intrigue Designs and some of our recent brides to showcase our traveling talents! Everyone who contributed to this project is a true artist and obviously ranked high on our recommended vendor list!
To begin this post, I decided to introduce you to Ashley, our office manager. You will always see her smiling face as you walk into our studio!
Here is John capturing us on our typical trial night.
I've included this picture of Rissa so the world knows she was there for the event! Thanks Ris for all of your help! We couldn't of done it without you!! You are a rockstar and a very special person!
The fabulous and fierce Mindy in action.
Fast forward to the wedding......
On the wedding day we brought along our team to keep the documenting rolling. Here are photographer Rissa and bride Audrey.
Even though it was April, there was still a crisp chill in the air! Our bridesmaids were such good sports.
This was totally unplanned and as I was flipping through the photo edits I couldn't believe Mr. Rose gave me bunny ears!
In addition to hair and make-up talents, I've learned a few photography tricks along the way :) I'm awesome at holding lights and reflectors!!!
Have you ever had a vision in your head of the perfect flower arrangement? Well think about making it 1000 times better! That is exactly what Sarah did for us at Intrigue. Seriously this girl is a rockstar and I'm so grateful for her talents and designs. All the arrangements in these photos and in our demo video were created by her! Absolutely amazing! I could hang out with her all day and pick at her dazzling brain to see how she comes up with these masterpieces!
Amy was on-site to help us for filming day! She did an incredible job as usual!
Danielle was there to help us with Kristi and her beautiful bridesmaids.
Erica created the brilliant hairstyles for Kristi and her girls!
Don't you just wish that was you sitting there looking all fab?
Is it sad that we are lighting ourselves? We were supposed to be "behind the scenes". Also, special thanks to Nathaniel who came straight from the airport to help us! He was somewhere amazing for a destination wedding!
ooooo.....sneak peak
I want to wake up to these every morning! Yum!
I'm totally excited to share this experience with you! I'm so thankful I have a "job" that allows me to be creative and to work with creative people. I can honestly say that I'm never bored and enjoy going to "work" everyday. I've met so many inspiring people in the wedding industry! I'm happy to refer the best of the best to our brides. I am proud to say that all of the artists that are on our team are truly one of a kind. Stay tuned for the video!
No comments:
Post a Comment