Friday, March 9, 2012

Inspiration: J*, Incredible Husband and Good Help


This week has been non-stop. Literally running from open to close with events each night of the week...Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and tonight...taking me away from my usual overly-organized and structured schedule. While I've been on the road running back and forth with many nights ending into the early morning of the next day, my incredible husband, sister in law Karen, makeupartist/babysitter ~ Natasha and friend who is a mom of 3~ Joanna have helped keep my puzzle pieces together. The amount of support from these people is what makes me able to do what I do and to do what I love. A simple post thanking them for their help and a simple post much more personal than a usual wedding feature. 

Last night I spent the day/night in DC with some amazing professionals....250 in a small overheated room to be exact. I plan on doing a detailed post next week with links to many of the talented pros I met. It was a great evening. 

After sitting through The Fix with Jasmine Star, I was inspired, my dreams are refreshed and I can't even count the ways and reasons why I love my husband even more after this hectic week. Being a part of weddings, I see all the pretty things. No one ever talks about the actual marriage or what happens after the wedding.  7 years married to this amazing man of mine, I can't imagine a day/night without him. We are literally high-fiving each other in the morning as he walks out the door and I'm filling sippy cups. I know he is always there, he supports my hectic week and that support and love is what making this whirlwind out of whack schedule worthwhile. I will appreciate those 10 minutes when he will hug me and tell me I'm beautiful and kiss me goodnight. Hugs from my baby girls this morning were priceless.  Love you Prince Charming and THANK YOU!!!  Just want you to know that you are so appreciated! 

iPhone image of J* at The Fix

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...