The process of working with Up Do's For I Do's was wonderful! From the trial, through the wedding day, the process was painless. Belen and Sara are both great at what they do, and made my wedding day hair/make-up process so easy! They arrived early, and got to work right away! They made the process of doing hair and make-up on 5+ girls seem so easy. I did not have to think about a thing. Belen and Sara got along great with my bridesmaids and I, and kept the conversation rolling all morning (while Belen spent what seemed to be hours, putting a million bobby pins in my bridesmaids THICK hair, to make sure their up-do's would last all night). The make-up Sara did on me, lasted all night and I received many compliments on how well it held up (even after crying the whole ceremony)!
I truly enjoyed working with Belen and Sara, and will definitely recommend your company to all my friends!
I am including a few pictures from my wedding, that I thought best showed off the hair and make-up skills of Belen and Sara!
Photographs were taken by Rob Korb











No comments:
Post a Comment